Loading color scheme

The Cave of Secrets
by Abhinav Desai 4

Jan, finding something cool in the basement, shouted for Mark. “Alright, Alright, I’m coming! No need to shout.” exclaimed Mark. “Hey, check this out!” Jan said excitedly, holding out a piece of crumbling paper when Mark arrived. Mark studied the old, weathered paper carefully, with utmost interest in his eyes. “This is a map that leads to this place called the cave of secrets. There are these other weird places along the way called the Deadman’s mountain

and the Wasteland Desert, but there is treasure at the end!” Jan’s eyes lit up. “Then what are we waiting for! Let’s go look for the treasure right now!” screamed Jan in ecstasy. “Okay, Okay, fine.” Mark said calmly. “Let’s go get prepared because it sounds like it’s going to be a very dangerous trip.” Jan recommended.

After they got the gear, they started on their journey, riding on their bicycles. They were riding along, when they saw a huge mountain looming above them. “I guess we’re here!” Jan exclaimed. They started climbing up to the peak of Deadman’s Mountain and when they got there they stopped to rest. Mark freaked out when he saw a skeleton nearby and said, “Let’s get out of here!” “Okay, scaredy cat!” Jan teased.

They went to the bottom of the mountain and saw agreat aremy of terrifying creatures before them with 2 black figures leading them. One of them said, “I am Narukhan and this is Zaptos. This is my army of Lagons. They are mythical creatures. We know you are here to steal our treasure from the cave, but we will not let you do that without a fight!” Mark and Jan grabbed a pair of swords from their gear and started fighting with the Lagons. They killed them, Narakhan and Zaptos. They entered the cave and found the treasure. Then, they went home with the treasure.