Loading color scheme

GO GREEN!
by Mahitha - 6A

Character cast:
CLARA: She solves the problem in Beijing
MOM: She wakes Clara up and then serves breakfast and help in settling in her new home
DAD: He buys a new home in Beijing and tells Clara about no trees in Beijing
CHILDREN: Argues about trees (Why should we not cut trees)

go green

ACT-1 SCENE-1
[It was 9am in the morning in Mumbai. Clara still did not make up. Meanwhile, her mom enters.]

MOM: Clara wake up….it’s almost 9:20 and we need to shift our home to Beijing and you have to eat your breakfast and get ready. It’s almost takes 1hour!Hurry up. Clara wakeeeeeeeeeee up!

CLARA: Yes mom, just 5 minutes and………..

MOM: (Interrupts Clara) No not even 2 minutes just wake up or else I will call your dad
[Mom exits and dad enters]

DAD: What’s the matter with you people, you always fight! Clara now make up.

CLARA: Alright dad!

MOM: Clara, come quickly have your breakfast

CLARA: In a starving Mom when are you going to serve me breakfast?!

MOM: Getting dear just 1 minute, I am cleaning the kitchen!

CLARA: Mom, I am going to take a bath! Hope you finish your cleaning till I come back.

MOM: Alright! “Dear CLARA” you may come quickly!

CLARA: (After returning from bath, she came and sit on dining table) Mom I am hungry at least now, is the, breakfast done?!

MOM: Yes dear!
[Mom serves breakfast to CLARA, dad and mom also eats after they are done.]

CLARA: Mom thank you for making “Yummy Pasta”. Now I am ready to go to Beijing!

MOM: I am ready too!

DAD: Yes me too!
[They reached the airport and after waiting for 30 minutes their flight arrived and they left.]

ACT-1 SCENE- 2

NARRATOR: They reached Beijing just the next day and it was morning “9:30”am. They already bought a new home in Beijing when they were in Mumbai itself.(The house is so huge they have a big table in middle of the room, sofa sets beside the table, T.V beside main door and finally many rooms upstairs! They also have a big kitchen and dining room including dining table) and
CLARA was so happy to see her big home!

CLARA: wow! What an amazing home dad! Thanks a lot!!!!

DAD: Enough dear! I know you would love our Home!

CLARA: Your right dad, but …..

DAD: But what my dear CLARA!

CLARA: But dad there are very less trees how will we get fresh air to breath and …..

DAD: (Interrupts Clara…) so what Clara

CLARA: (nervously) Nothing dad –ah….aah…. Nothing dad nothing! let’s go in! (she thanks for herself that) I’ll try to solve out this problem.
[That night she thinks how to solve this problem…. And she got it. She was planning it and fell asleep that night-]

ACT- 1-SCENE-3

[Early next morning]

CLARA: STOP IT Children! Why are you cutting the trees and burning them, already we have very less trees!

CHILDREN: (All together) what’s your problem miss Clara?

CLARA: you are my problem!

CHILDREN: (wondering) how?!

CLARA: (softly-) I will tell you about the importance of trees now- Trees gives us oxygen, food, and shelter. Trees give us food we eat, and air we are breathing now! Trees gives us shelter and shade where we can happily live in ! and there are many…….

NARRATOR: In this way Clara tells the children about the importance of trees

CHILDREN: (All together in a soft and polite way) We are sorry miss Clara, from now on we promise to stop cutting and burning trees and instead we will plant more trees and be healthy. Let’s Go Green!!!

CLARA: That’s a great idea kids!! From now on let’s GO GREEN!!!

NARRATOR: From now on Clara lives happily in Beijing, in her sweet home! Also, she is living in a “GO GREEN AREA”….!