Loading color scheme

Halloween…..

I am looking so dumb and Halloween is only three days after. I don’t even have a costume, what in the world can I do? Everybody in the class has one, even Gabe. Gabe had been my best friend since two years. I know my mother wouldn’t buy me a costume. She thinks I am too old to go trick or treating. That’s why I hate her so much.

“What are you doing without getting a costume?” asked Gabe. “I don’t know what to do,” I answered. But actually, I knew what to do. I saw halloweenmy mother’s purse lying on the floor. I immediately pinched a hundred dollar note and raced to the Scary Stuff store. I asked for the vampire costume one. He said it costs ninety-nine dollars. I gave the note, took the costume and raced back home. Oh! How dead I am if my mother finds out!

As soon as I reached home, I put the vampire costume in the shelf. But I know how dead I am if my mom found out. Just then, my mom came and asked if I had seen a hundred dollar note. Oh! I am sooo dead :(
“No.” I just replied. I am sooo dead! I didn’t think about how angry my mom would be. I got scared and didn’t know what to do. I just tore the vampire costume into pieces. Now my mom cannot find out. But wait a second! What about Halloween? It is just tomorrow. Oh noooooooooooooooooooo!

THE END

Name: Abhinav K. Mukkala
Class: 4B