Loading color scheme

Catch That Crook!!

Jake was two years older than his sister, Daisy. Jake was ten and Daisy was 8. They lived with their Dad in ‘Blue Sky‘ APARTMENTS & RESORTS. It was the best, most rich apartment & resort in the world! Jake’s Dad was somewhat rich and had the money to buy flat no. 10. Jake was tall for his age, with blonde hair and blue eyes. His sister however was

short, with jet-black hair and green eyes. Usually Daisy wore shorts and a black T-shirt. Jake wore baggy pants and a bright purple T-shirt all the time.

The manager of Blue Sky was very proud of his accomplishment and effort especially his resorts. He had hundreds and thousands of customers. One day, the manager got a call in his office. When he picked it up, a raspy voice said,” You think you’re the richest man? Well guess what, soon I’m gonna be the richest man in the universe!” BEEEEP! The manager was confused and slightly scared. He put the phone down. He plopped down on his chair and groomed his hair with his hand. He thought about the raspy voice and found it familiar. At first, he thought it was another hotel manager and searched on the internet. After thinking about it for a while, he nearly fell off his chair. That voice belonged to an evil crook who wanted to be the richest man in the world!

The manager’s closest friend in Blue Sky was Jake’s father. The manager went to flat no. 10 and rang the bell. DING! DONG!
“I’ll get it,” cried Daisy, so she went to the door. When she opened it, the manager quickly greeted her and raced in. Jake nearly got knocked over by the manager. The manager suddenly skidded and fell, intending to stop. Jake’s father, John helped him up. When Jake, John, Daisy and the manager, Mike sat down with a cup of tea, Mike clearly narrated what had happened.

When Mike told them what had happened, everyone were just frozen. Everything was silent until, RINGGG! John picked it up and an unrecognizable voice said, “If this is the manager, I’ve made my own resort called COSTAL COCONUTS and we’re soon going to be the richest resort in the universe!” John told Mike and he immediately knew it was the crook. But Mike didn’t understand how his resort could become richer then Blue Sky, unless…he was stealing from his customers!

Jake, Daisy, John and Mike sat down, all thinking of how they would get rid of the crook. Then suddenly Jake and Daisy slapped their leg at the same time, whispered to each other and stood up. Mike and John looked at their smiling faces, probably because they had and idea. After a minute of silence, Jake and Daisy shouted together in a chorus, “ We’ve got an idea that’ll blow your mind!” Jake said,” Our idea is that we all go to Coastal Coconuts, dressed up as customers—“ “And when the crook comes to steal from us, we hide and then bang him on the head,” finished Daisy. John and Mike were awestruck! 8 and 10 year olds had a better idea than two 30 year adults!

The next day, they dressed up as customers and went to Coastal Coconuts. When they entered, the first person they saw was the crook and he was at a desk. He said, ”Al Raspy at your service and welcome to Coastal Coconuts.” Ah! So that was his name. Raspy suits this crook thought Daisy. They changed their names and told them to Raspy. So he told them to go to room number 39.

At around 6 pm, a man came in wearing a demon mask. Jake was under the bed, Daisy was in the cupboard, Mike was behind the door and John was hidden under a desk. When the man entered, they realized it was Raspy. Mike smashed him on the head, Jake crawled out and tripped Raspy, Daisy jumped out of the cupboard and bit him on the shoulder, and finally John hit Raspy like a boxing bag.

John and Mike called the police and the police made Raspy return all the stolen money, and also got a 10-year sentence in jail.

Blue Sky was the richest and the best hotel in the world once again and will always be.

THE END!!

About The Author

My name is Marcela and I am 9 years old.

I like playing sports, reading and writhing. I have a brother. I study in 4th grade. I got the idea of my story by reading books. I like playing sports, reading and writhing. I have a brother. I study in 4th grade. I got the idea of my story by reading books. My favorite author is Enid Blyton and my favorite color is blue.