Loading color scheme

The Ghost Of Malcomn.D
by Rishi 6A

Hi. I’m Olmaneer. I wanna tell you about one of my adventures… correction, one of my very freaky adventures. It’s about this brother I had, his name was Malcomn.D. He lived in my Aunt Gleam’s house.

So one day, Aunt Gleam called me to meet my sick brother, Malcomn. I thought for a while. I mean, I knew that I should visit him, but, for reason which I could not explain, I felt hatred for him. But anyway, I went to her house.

As soon as I reached her house, I started to feel really weird. As though some stranger was inviting me his house. Aunt Gleam’s house looked all dark, though it was just midday. I went in. Inside, my cousin, for he is actually my cousin, was lying on the bed, ill. It seems he needed someone to be with him all the time. Aunt Gleam asked me to do it, but I just refused, though I didn’t want to. I suddenly started feeling scared, I ran away to my house, which was strangely looking like my Aunt’s- Dark, gloomy, haunted.

I was sitting in my sofa, fifteen minutes later, picturing my brother. His plain, worried and oval face, his pale skin, his colorless clothes, the shabby look, looking, looking at the terrified face of the Aunt Gleam. Really, Malcomn looked like a vampire who has lost his fangs.

Aunt Gleam, I know it’s bad, but she looked like the calf of an elephant. My thoughts were broken by a knock at my door. I opened it. It was Malcomn.

I kind of went unconscious! Some half an hour earlier, he was in bed, begging me to sit by him till he recovered, and now, he was at my doorstep. How?!! How did Aunt Gleam allow him? I asked that question to Malcomn. But instead of answering me, he simply walked into my house and went up the stairs without even looking at me, as though I would discover something terrible if I looked at him. He went in my room, and I followed him up. As I looked into my room, I got seriously scared. I was shaking and sweating all over. He was nowhere to be seen!

I rushed outside to see if he had jumped out of the window, but he had not. Now, I was really freaked out. The phone rang. I walked in and picked it up. It was Aunt Gleam. I did not listen anything she said but shouted,” What is Malcomn doing at my house?!!! He should be in bed!” “What! Malcomn cannot be there, he just… oh, I’m so sorry… but I called to tell you that he died a few minutes ago!” I…