Loading color scheme

The Evil Toy Dummy
by Kavin Chengalpatu 6A

One night, Jason was leaving his little sister at his grandmother’s house for her to spend time with her old grandmother. He left her and returned to his home, on his way home, it started to rain heavily so he started to run home. Jason took shelter in an old mansion. Jason entered the mansion and saw

many cobwebs and the floor was under a thick layer of dust. The cobwebs were as white as the wall covered with dust.

He walked up the broken wooden stairs with rats peeping out of the holes. He reached a huge door made out of steel. Jason pushed the door with the force he had. He entered the room and saw a dark purple box with a yellow curvy design on the lid. He was stepping towards it and he started to think “There cannot be a human in the box it is too small for one” he continued to go closer and then SNAP! the flap opened and Jason went to look what was inside and he saw a dummy. He saw a yellow stack of wrinkled papers under the dummy, he took the dummy and the papers home.

At home, he read the papers and suddenly a red light flashed from the dummy’s face. Then it started to speak and move its body. Then, the dummy started laughing horrifically and took an alloy baseball bat and hit Jason on the head very hard and he fainted. Jason slowly woke up and saw the dummy staring at him with a faint expression, he forgot what had happened last night. He took the dummy and put him on the bookshelf beside his books. He sat on his bed and was reading a comic book. The dummy suddenly started to move his eyes and was looking carefully at Jason, then he stealthily got down from the shelf and went out of the room. After a while, he returned with a huge wood handled steel axe. The dummy started to speak and said “My name is Dry Bones and I always ruin the life of my owner” in a creaky voice. He walked closer to the shocked boy and started to swing the metal axe. The boy got hit with the axe on his knee.

Jason went near the cupboard, removed a plastic gun and pointed it at the dummy and shot him. The dummy became faint and lifeless. He went and grabbed the yellow papers and read them thoroughly. He read a column and his eyes stopped at a line that said “the curse to make the evil soul sleep forever”, but beware anyone who whistles near the dummy will awaken the soul. Jason just wanted to get rid of the dummy. So he read the spell and a yellow light flashed and the dummy uttered a cry and said “Please don’t put that curse on me and I will not ruin your life”, but Jason ignored him. Jason took the dummy and threw him in the garbage. That night a sweeper on the road was whistling and he heard a horrific laugh!