Loading color scheme

The Pre – Hi(story)
by Rishi 6A

OOFFF! Finally the day at school was over! I was happy, yet unhappy. I hadn’t got my doubt cleared yet. My HUGE question-

What are the similarities and differences between those old cavemen and us today? I mean the life of the two times, okay? Not the appearance or something like......uh... or....oh! forget it! Then I found one person who could answer my question – my mom! I asked her the question and she tells me a really satisfying answer. It satisfies me at least, I’m not so sure about you. I wrote it down and here’s what it tells:

I heard that cavemen painted a lot, even we paint. They had different occupations, so do we. They used to co-operate with each other to progress, and we now do the same, mostly. They had many beliefs like one that says that panting the actual head of a human would lead to the haunting of the guy who painted it by the soul of the human whose head was painted. Even we believe in superstitions like if a cat crosses your path then it is considered to be inauspicious. They even liked to discover things and astronomy, and so do we right now. It’s all so similar.

Even if humans in different times follow many same things, they are still quite different many ways. For example, the cavemen did not have vehicles or pets, but we do. Hunting was an occupation then, though now it’s illegal. They used caves to paint, now we use paper. They did not know the use of chemicals, but we do. The humans of different times were so similar, yet they were different.