Title: P.K
Reviewed By: Varun Dharmala
Rating: 4.75/5
Genre: Comedy/Drama Film
Language: Hindi
Running Time: 2 hr 33 min
Cast: Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Saurabh Shukla
Director: Rajkumar Hirani

Rajkumar Hirani and Aamir Khan have teamed up once before for one of the biggest blockbusters of all time, 3 Idiots. They have teamed up once again for the very interesting yet controversial PK. Let's see how the movie is.

An alien (Aamir Khan) lands on Earth, only to have his spaceship remote stolen in the desert area of Rajasthan. As Aamir Khan goes on a journey to find his remote, he learns Bhojpuri and Hindi.

Due to his funny acts, he gets the name PK. During this whole journey, his interest turns towards the figure that people call God. So, will PK find his remote? What does God do in this movie? Watch the movie to find out.

As far as the performance is concerned, Aamir Khan once again stole much of the limelight. He makes us believe the act as he steps into the shoes of an alien. Aamir Khan is by far the best actor in PK. Anushka Sharma plays a reporter that finds a good story in PK. She has done her role well.Sushant Singh Rajput plays the love interest of Anushka Sharma, and he is very convincing as a Pakistani.Sanjay Dutt played well as support star.
Saurabh Shukla plays the sage who has the remote of Aamir Khan. He has done the role well, too. Other actors like Boman Irani were apt for the role.

The music was okay, but not up to the level. Editing was good. The art director receives a pat on his back for doing a very good job, as he has left his mark on the movie. Screenplay is up to the mark and has been planned out well.

All in all, PK is a very good, message oriented film. The movie may have offended a few on the religious level, but if watched in right spirit, it is entertaining enough to give you a break from the wearisome routine.

Author Introduction: My name is Varun Dharmala and I’m from Grade 8B. My hobbies are playing basketball, cricket, and watching movies! I want to be a Movie Director when I am older.