Loading color scheme

Our Amazing Sharks

About the Author
I am Rayan from Manthan, Madhapur Campus. I am in 3B. I like to read books and when I become older, I want to become a scientist and I want to study in ISRO. I like to paint, collect rocks, and research on the computer about various topics.

Sharks are one of the largest sea creatures in the entire ocean. Sharks could be very large or really small.

Size
Sharks come in different sizes. They can be huge like the Great White shark, the largest shark, or very small like the Glow shark, which is about the size of your hand.

Type of Sharks
There are more than seven types of sharks in the ocean. They come in all shapes, sizes, textures and colors. Some can also be omnivores. Male and female sharks of the same type cannot be of the same size. Different sharks can have different habitats.  

The Great White Shark
The Great White shark is the biggest shark on earth. Before the Great White shark was discovered, a shark called the Mega Tooth shark, also known as the Megalodans, was found. One tooth of the Mega Tooth shark is the size of our arm! This shark is three times bigger than the Great White shark, but due to its extinction, the Great White shark is known to be the biggest shark of the deep sea.  

Fun Facts
Sharks love blood, so they chase anything that bleeds.
Some adult sharks could be the size of a tennis ball.

Sharks are great animals and we should try to save them from being killed or becoming endangered.