Loading color scheme

Modern Ramayana
by Arushi - 7

Maybe you have heard about the other “Ramayana” but this one is not the same. If you have a white mansion near your house, Ram could be living there.

A rich man named Dashratha lived in a dreamy, white mansion, not very far from Goa. Obsessed with his never ending wealth he got his son Ram married to his close friend’s daughter Sita. This marital knot added more wealth to his staggering treasure chest. Now Ram,Lucky and Sita lived in a white mansion. Ram was a spendthrift and had caused serious financial losses to his father, so one fine day his father struck him out of his mansion along with Sita and Lucky.

The banished couple, not at all repentant of the deed, booked a hotel on one of the finest beaches of Goa. Soon they began to settle in their new world, unaware of the lurking misfortune. One day Ram and Lucky went shopping to buy a puppy for Sita. They told her to be in the hotel, but Sita thought of going for a SPA treatment to get rid of her tan complexion. While she was still on her way to the spa, Ra-one captured her. Sita yelled and cried but no one turned to her rescue, as you know it’s a generation of focused individuals, so they preferred to be mere spectators.

Ra-one said “I am offering Rs 1, 00, 00,000 for a ride in my 550 jet.”Sita agreed (anyone would) and got into Ra.one’s fake 550 jet.

When they were away from land, Ra.one revealed himself. Sita started hitting him with her hand-bag. Jatayu was flying by when he saw this. “It has been a long time since I have seen a fight,” thought Jatayu. As he moved closer, his wing got cut off by the jet’s wing. As he fell he cried out loud, “No, I didn’t see the end of the fight.” Ra.one takes Sita to a grand mansion where no one could find her. Meanwhile, Ram, Lucky and the puppy (whose name is Buddy) came looking for Sita, and saw Jatayu lying on the ground. Jatayu told Ram, Lucky and Buddy (pup)what all had happened. Outraged Ram,Lucky and Buddy set off for Tanka to rescue Sita. When they were wandering, they were interrupted by a blue monkey.

“I am Hanuman. Why are you here?” asked the blue monkey. “We are searching for my wife, Sita. Have you seen her?” Replied Rama “she was wearing a blue skirt and a pink top.” “Yes, I saw a woman wearing blue skirt and a pink top. She was headed to Tanka. I can take you to her if you tell me who you are and what you do, and also give me a bunch of bananas.” So, they all set off to Tanka. When they saw Tanka, Hanuman fetched Sita and informed her that Ram has arrived to set her free.

Ram (full of rage) challenged Ra.one to a fight. after a furious fight Ram shot Ra-one with his lazer gun. Sita was rescued... and everybody goes back to celebrate on a cruise ship along with Hanuman...