Loading color scheme

The Cheetah and the Lion

Once upon a time, there lived a Cheetah and a Lion. They lived together in a forest.

One chilly cold winter they were warming themselves by the fire. They could smell a delicious smell of a dead Hyena stuck in the spiky vines.

At last, the lion became so hungry that he tried to pull the dead Hyena out of the vines. But the Lion couldn’t get to the dead Hyena. “Ouch” he complained, “That's too spiky” “I can't get it.”

Then he slyly looked at the Cheetah and said “I have a plan. You are very brave. A bit of pain won’t hurt you.” “You can put your paw into the vines and pull out the dead Hyena. So then we can share it.” The Cheetah kept his paw into the vines as the Lion told him to do.

The Cheetah began to slowly pull the dead hyena out of the vines. As he pulled, the Lion began to gulp small parts of the dead Hyena.

After a while, the friendly Fox bandaged the paw of the Cheetah and said “Poor little Cheetah, I hope you have learned a lesson from this” he said.

Moral : Don’t do something just because someone tells you to do it.

Author description :-) My name is Nikhil Narasimha.P. I study in class 2C, Madhapur. I like to read about space.