Loading color scheme

The Permirtz

Author Details: I am Mahimna from 4D. I enjoy writing stories and sports.

It was a hot day in Mellowbrook, and the two brother scientists, the short red-haired 25 year old Rick, and the tall green-haired 26 year old Mike were getting bored.

"I'm getting bored, what should we do? Should we make something?" suggested Rick. "I don't know....I guess we could make something.." Stuttered Mike. "Hey? Why are you stuttering?"asked Rick.

"B-B-Behind you!" Mike slowly said. They then heard the voice of an evil scientist, the PERMIRTZ! "MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Now with the help of my evil machines, Mellowbrook shall be mine and mine only!" the Permirtz snorted.

"Yeah, and you think we will let you do that?"Rick yelled. "You think you can stop me? What a joke!" he giggled. "Fine, in one hour, we will see each other in the dark forest, we will fight, and if we win, you will have to leave Mellowbrook." Said Mike."But if I win, Mellowbrook is MINE. Deal?" "Deal"

One hour was all it took for the two brothers to build three fierce robots which they thought was enough. When they reached the dark forest, they heard the Permirtz yell his battle cry. "ATTACK!" The battle begun.

"Hey, where did you get this rusty old piece of metal you call a robot?"the Permirtz commented. "Oh this is garbage to you, we'll see what it can do." Rick said.
     Both sides were constantly and fiercely attacking. Mike then released a fourth robot, a small dog. He used it to go and pluck out the screws of the opposing team.

"Hey! Cheating! You're using robot dogs too!" The Permirtz yelled. "Sorry, no rules."Mike responded.

And with that, there was a crashing sound as the parts of the Permirtz's robots crumbled."I'm really sorry, I have underestimated you. I will never return again!" "Be quick" Mike said. The Permirtz never even dared to take a single step into Mellowbrook again.