Loading color scheme

Villa no. D-502
by Auric Mitra - 7

It was a cloudy day and I, Auric Mitra, was going out to my retail store for some groceries, and the Heffely family was just moving into Villa no. D-502,, which is right opposite my one, but I did not understand one thing which is whenever someday shifts into that villa, after one or two months the light are off, the car is not used so we a get a tower to lift that car, they don’t come out and they used to keep their door unlocked, and all those sorts of things.

I was going for my groceries when a person came and said “when the ‘X’ is on the hand the life has it’s a signal call for instant death”, then I said “I did not understand by what you just said”, then he said “you will understand when Yougmara gives you the mark for death”, after that weird conversation I was really puzzled, but I saw that the man had a dark, red, bloody ‘X’ mark which looked like the mark he may have been talking about but I was really scared when he said “has it’s a signal call for instant death”.

I was so scared that I dropped my bags and I went home and told my mother about the scary conversation I had with the man and about the ‘X’ mark on the man’s hand but my mother told to just forget about it, it may have been somebody who was just playing pranks on you. My mother might have thought this was just a small situation which I can handle but this is a very very tough situation where in I have to save myself in any way so that I can live and my family does not have to worry about me.

After that, we went to the mall, where I could enjoy and refresh myself, while I was doing that I forgot about everything about the death call and the ‘X’ mark, but when I was going on the escalator, in the mall, I saw a man who had the same mark as the man who told me about the death call, and after I saw that I started calling my mother and father but unfortunately they were both on calling somebody or the other but luckily my mother finished her call and I turned my head to show her, but it was too late, the man had already left.

After we came I had to go to sleep. When I was sleeping, I was having nightmares of the man and the ‘X’ mark. I could not take it anymore, I had go and do something about it, so I went on the Internet and searched about the 'X' mark and the the screen went completely blank and up the text " When the 'X' is on the hand, YOUR life has it signal call for instant death". This totally freaked me out, the text was written like inscriptions on walls that to with somebody's blood. I was so scared that I fainted right on the desk

The next day came up with some clouds, but just as I looked out of the window and I saw that the door of D-502 had been unlocked! Which meant that they again had left, and their lights are not on, and it hasn't even been 1 month, just 2 days! This was really suspicious. I wanted to go and inspect their house, so I asked my mother if I could go to play, so I secretly went to villa no. D-502 and opened the creaky door and stepped on the dusty floor and I thought that who would be living in such environment? Anyway, as I was going forward and forward it was getting much scarier and scarier, and I wanted to go home, but I couldn't, I have to find the mystery.

Then something really scary happened,, from the chair which was right in the center, some radiant light started coming out and started combining together, and the chair stated coming towards me and also turning towards me. Out of the light came a person who was wearing a deep, leather black coat, and said “you were so curious about the ‘X’ ,right? Well , now that you know about it you can have it”, after he said that, I asked him “who are you?” and he replied “ I am the king of zombies!” and with one swipe he took out a knife and started sharpening it and after he did that some people came who were looking like zombies came towards me and started pushing me towards the man but then I realized something, the people who were people who lived here and the man who told me about the ‘X’. So this means that he is the person who gives the ‘X’, He is the person who makes them into zombies, the knife which he is holding has some poison on the tip, which means one thing: HE IS GOING TO MAKE ME A ZOMBIE!!!

I started walking back and then something came to my mind,, zombies has a weak point which is LIGHT! So what I did was, I was really close to the door and with one step back the door opened slightly, and when I opened it right after two seconds they all changed back into people but the king of zombie was still not dead so I shouted to all the people in the room “EVERYBODY, GET OUT OF THE ROOM!!!!!!!” and I ran to my house and I got a jumbo light bulb and connected it to a electrical socket and I turned on the switch and it took about two minutes to make him change himself into a man, and right as he changed into a man he said “this was a disease which which I created to make people scared which makes me really prestigious and you have destroyed it, so I will recreate it”,

From the day he ran out of that door and never came back to Villa no. D-502.

THE END!