Loading color scheme

Boasting is not the best thing!
by Marcela 3A

In a small apartment faraway, there was a bully who always used to boast. He was not the house bully, but also the apartment bully, and his name was Joe. He troubled all the boys and girls, especially Arun, Matt (Matthew), Alice and Anika. Joe sometimes boasted about that he has ridden.

story- boasting is not the best thing by marcella

He once said, “Hey Matt have you been to Universal Studios? I have, it’s awesome and you are so unlucky, I bet you haven’t been to Disney Land, but I have,”he continued, and then he stuck out his tongue and went down to play Matt frowned at Joe, and followed him to play, Joe also troubled Alice. He said, “Hey Alice, you didn’t finish your English homework, but I did, you are so bad at English but I’m the best at it!” Alice stomped away angrily. A few minutes later, Matt’s mom came to Joe and said, “Joe please stop boasting, my son and his other friends don’t like it!”

Joe shook his head. Everybody frowned. They were still angry, and had a meeting, finally, Alice came up with an idea to isolate Joe. The plan was to not play with him and don’t talk to him. The next day they followed their plan.

The next day Joe went down, but nobody was there. He sat on a bench and shouted, “Arun, Matt, Alice and Anika come down.” Nobody came down. He played with rocks, and soon he got bored. He started to think. I have always boasted and I deserve this isolation, I should say sorry to them, so Joe went to Arun, Matt, Alice and Anika’s house to apologize. After he apologized they all became friends. Joe had learnt his lesson.