Loading color scheme

Why Dragons are Auspicious in China?
by Shriya 5A

Long ago,in a small village in China there was a young girl named Chawmi.She had short black hair and a small fringe everyone thought she was very jovial. She was also very friendly. In her small village it was raining for many days.

It was raining and raining, but on one dark night when Chawmi was having her dinner with her family her father said, ”From tomorrow can you dragonhelp us in our farm work Chawmi?” Chawmi thought for a second she thought it might not be a good idea because she did not like leaving her friends so she pleaded her Father saying, “just tomorrow- I will go to school just tomorrow” her Father agreed.

The next morning she walked to her school since it was nearby…and she saw a fire blowing dragon. She got scared and ran to her school. She shared what she saw in her school with some of her friend’s. Most of her friends could not believe it!! Until they got to know what actually happened they tried to run, but it was not possible since the dragon questioned them ”Can you be my friend?“ As Chawmi was friendly she agreed.

Day’s passed and passed, meanwhile the secret passed onto her parent’s and eventually to the villagers. They blabbered and told other’s until a great saint got to know.

Then he came to the village and asked the people ”where is the dragon?” The children pointed the dragon out. Then the saint asked the dragon some question’s but the dragon never answered he was just mumbled something.
The saint got angry and said, “listen to me!!” the dragon ”huh me,oh I was just mumbling the history of China!!”

The saint was amazed and shocked he declared that the dragon must be considered auspicious in China as they are the witness of their past. Since then every year in China they celebrate the Dragon festival.

Long ago,in a small village in China there was a young girl named Chawmi.She had short black hair and a small fringe everyone thought she was very jovial. She was also very friendly. In her small village it was raining for many days.

It was raining and raining, but on one dark night when Chawmi was having her dinner with her family her father said, ”From tomorrow can you help us in our farm work Chawmi?” Chawmi thought for a second she thought it might not be a good idea because she did not like leaving her friends so she pleaded her Father saying, “just tomorrow- I will go to school just tomorrow” her Father agreed.

The next morning she walked to her school since it was nearby…and she saw a fire blowing dragon. She got scared and ran to her school. She shared what she saw in her school with some of her friend’s. Most of her friends could not believe it!! Until they got to know what actually happened they tried to run, but it was not possible since the dragon questioned them ”Can you be my friend?“ As Chawmi was friendly she agreed.

Day’s passed and passed, meanwhile the secret passed onto her parent’s and eventually to the villagers. They blabbered and told other’s until a great saint got to know.

Then he came to the village and asked the people ”where is the dragon?” The children pointed the dragon out. Then the saint asked the dragon some question’s but the dragon never answered he was just mumbled something.

The saint got angry and said, “listen to me!!” the dragon ”huh me,oh I was just mumbling the history of China!!”

The saint was amazed and shocked he declared that the dragon must be considered auspicious in China as they are the witness of their past. Since then every year in China they celebrate the Dragon festival.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE