Loading color scheme

The Fairy Party
By Meghana 4A

Yahoo!! It was a holiday. “We can go outside.” Clowi was a girl who loved adventure. Her mother thought that she could go by herself to the fair.

Her mother gave some money and, “Here we go,” said Clowi. Her father dropped her at the fair. She saw lots of fun rides, indoors and outdoors games,

lots of fun treats and goodies. “Awesome,” said Clowi. She took a cotton candy and she saw a ride named Jummy Rounder. She hopped into a seat and

enjoyed. She loved it. Next was the roller coaster. It was creepy and huge.

the fairy partystorythe fairy party

She took some popcorn and sat in one corner of the cart (the last one). First it was beautiful, next it was scary. At that time, she noticed that a fairy was stuck in a spider’s web. Exactly at that time the ride was over, but she took two more rides in it. At the third time, she noticed that there was a stop button in the cart. She pressed it and the cart stopped, and Clowi gently removed the fairy from the spider’s web.

She looked at the tired fairy and told, “I’ve never seen a fairy before.” She was amazed and continued with the other rides. The fairy told, “I want you to come to my beautiful kingdom.”

Clowi asked, “How can I come there?” The fairy pointed her wand at Clowi’s head and ‘BOOM!’ She came to the fairy kingdom. Clowi looked everywhere. Most of all she liked the golden pixie dust tree. “It’s cool!” she exclaimed at the fairy.

Clowi met the king and queen. They had a wonderful feast. But it was time to go home. So the fairy gave some flowers to Clowi. She told bye to her fairy friends and she was off. “One minute,” Clowi said. “I don’t know how to go back home.”

“Oops,” said the fairy. They told to go to the fairy library. There was a portal. So Clowi left and told, “Why am I in my house? Oh well, it is night.” Clowi told everyone that she saw fairies.

She was so sad that she wished she had been born as a fairy too.