Loading color scheme

How did Zebras get Black and White Stripes?
by Sameera 5A

Long, long time ago, there were plain black zebra’s in the village of Caimania, Africa. The people in the village were surprised why all zebra’s are were plain black and why don’t they have spots or stripe’s like other animals “why don’t zebras have black and white stripes” frowned a villager. The villagers didn’t like the zebra’s.

In the heaven they were two gods who were Crookashi the evil god who cheated everybody and said bad things. Then there was another god, Samaya the good and kind god, he use to help people.

One fine day, Crookashi and Samaya look down and saw people gathering in a group and discussing about zebra’s “why are these people gathering up? Asked Crookashi” they are discussing about zebras” replied Samaya “what zebra’s? I love zebra’s they are awesome, but I want to change them into black and white, I don’t want them to be black,” said Crookashi. “No” frowned Samaya. Then they started verbal fight and argument with each other. “Okay fine I won’t change the zebra’s,” said Crookashi.

But one fine day the villagers were so happy because they didn’t see any of the zebra’s around “I don’t see any zebra’s around,” told villager “yes” replied another villager “it’s okay leave it ,I am so happy!” said the first villager

The zebra’s were in a cave. Crookashi kept the zebra’s in the cave. Crookashi had a very lucky chance to change the zebra’s in black and white but Crookashi was worried about his brother, Samaya’s reaction.

So Crookashi instructed the zebra’s not to come out of the cave in the daylight. But they didn’t listen to Crookashi. One of the zebra’s was very hungry, so the zebra’s went out in the daylight and all of them followed the zebra and they became black and white. Since then all the zebra’s changed to black and white forever.