Loading color scheme

Pets to the Rescue

Author Details
Name-Nitya Samanvi Ravintula
Grade-5A
Likes-Reading, writing and playing basketball

Once there lived two sisters named Lina and Trina. Lina was an eighteen year old girl who was very beautiful though skinny. She hated her sister’s pet bird Miyo and loved her pet cat, Mayo. Trina was a twelve year old girl, who was very beautiful, but was a little plump. She disliked her sister’s pet cat Mayo and loved her pet bird, Miyo. Everybody thought that the two children were adorable.

Miyo and Mayo were pets of the sisters, but there was a problem! Miyo didn’t like Mayo and Mayo didn’t like Miyo. They always fought. Miyo was a one and half Petstotherescuseyear old bird, which was yellow in color. She disliked Mayo and loved Trina. Mayo was a two year old white cat, and was very cute. She disliked Miyo and loved Lina.

All these four lived in a mansion which was in Bloomington, Illinois. One day, Lina and Trina were in the pet room feeding their pets. Suddenly the door mysteriously swung shut. Lina and Trina were trapped in the room.

Trina yelled desperately, “Let us out! Help!!”

But no one was home. Their parents were out of station. Lina and Trina were extremely scared and were tired of yelling for help. Trina began to cry.

Lina was puzzled as to what they should do to escape. Then, she got an idea! She asked Miyo and Mayo if they could help them get out.

Miyo asked incredulously, “Me,helping you guys with Mayo, no way!”

“I would love to help, but I’m not doing it if Miyo is doing it. Sorry,” Mayo said adamantly.

Wiping away her tears, Lina begged, “Please! Please! We have to get out!”

After much persuasion, Miyo and Mayo finally agreed. Miyo and Mayo searched the room for a passage, but had no luck. They were just about to give up, when Miyo found a small passage through which only she and Mayo could go. So they went through it and reached the other side of the door. They gathered help and rescued their masters.

Soon, Miyo and Mayo became best friends and they all lived happily ever after in the same house.