Loading color scheme

Ron’s Adventure with the Dragon

About the Author:
Pranav 4b

[I am more of a bookworm, I don’t like places which has many people (I am shy, to tell you the truth.) I like to read and write books. I usually spend time doing my homework and reading Harry Potter. I am not very well known at school either. I always try to, increase my vocabulary and look curiously in the encyclopedia for terms I don’t understand. I look for books for reading in a nearby library. I currently am on the 6th book of Harry Potter. I started many stories, but haven’t finished them yet. And now, I like my room very much because I can write anything and read any book(I almost have a library in my room).]

Once there lived a small, cute dragon with a boy called Ron. He lived in a small town called, Sifles. He ha good friends in and around Sifles. But the dragon, his best friend, was a mystery even to his friends.

Ron played day and night with the dragon. Since, the dragon bit him now, and then his parents were worried.

One day, the dragon told Ron his only worry. “Ron, I thought I have to tell you my only worry. The Dracula used to haunt me and that’s why I came here,” said the Dragon. “Ron, I need your help to fight him. I am too small.” Ron said in an assuring way, “Don’t worry, I will help you”. The Dragon hugged Ron.

The next day, when they were walking in the outskirts of the city, they had a terrible vision, A Dracula standing with his snake! Just as the Dracula took a step towards the city, the city went dark. The clouds tortured by the sun were covered. It turned but to be the gloomiest day in Sifles. The snake was about to pounce, when the dragon breathed fire. The snake was distracted. Then, Ron took a running jump and threw it down the cliff. The Dracula was outraged. He snapped pointing at Ron, “You will meet your little boy!” He charged at Ron, who was very clever and moved away. The Dracula charged at the cliff and fell down whimpering in pain. The Dragon and Ron lived happily ever after.