Loading color scheme

The Magical Gem

Authors details:
Name-Anjali
Grade-4D
I like drawing, playing with friends and dancing.

There once was a beautiful place called Nept on Neptune. In the ancient times flowers growing on Neptune even glowed.

In Nept there were two best friends - Nell and Nill. Nell was twelve years old boy, brave, and handsome and he liked Nill. Nill was a twelve year old girl who was courageous, pretty and she liked Nell.

One day, Nell and Nill were playing and it was getting dark. So they went home. That very night, the Lie tree wanted to destroy the world. The only way to destroy the world was, by taking out the luminous red gem from its hiding place in the golden bush. So the Lie Tree took the red gem from the golden bush, and put it next to the truth tree that was sleeping.

The next day, when Nell woke up and went outside and saw the world destroyed, he ran to Nill’s house to wake her up.

Nell said ,“Come outside quickly”

“OK,”replied Nill.

So when Nill came outside, she got shocked and everyone came outside and felt upset. Nell and Nill went to the golden bush to see if the Red Gem was there or not Nill turned back and saw the Red Gem near the Truth Tree.

She exclaimed “look over there the Red Gem beside the Truth Tree!”

When they went there the Truth Tree had just woken up.

Nill said “why did you take the Red Gem”.

“No, I didn’t take the Gem”, told the Truth Tree. “Who stole the Red Gem?” questioned Nell.

When looked down he proclaimed “Hey! Look the Lie Tree’s footprints!” They followed the footprints and saw the Lie Tree escaping, so they caught the Lie Tree.

Nill asked, “Why did you that”.

“Just like that”, said the Lie Tree. Nell shouted, “It is because of you that our world got destroyed”.

“Wait! There has to be a good reason why you did this”, Nell shouted.

“I just wanted to destroy the world” said the Lie Tree.

Then Nell said “let’s chop the Lie Tree”.

“No” said the Lie Tree. But they chopped the Lie Tree.

Nell and Neil kept the luminous Red Gem in the secret golden bush and the world’s beauty appeared again, everything became normal.