Loading color scheme

The Secret of the Two Friends
by: Sai Bhadange: 4C

Author Introduction:
My name is Sai Bhadange. I am studying in 4C. My hobbies are reading and dancing. I love to play kabaddi. When I grow up, I want to become an author.

Have you ever had a secret between you and your friend? Well, these friends have a very, very big secret! Come on, I’ll tell you!

In the countryside of Denmark played two girls, Shasha and Eashitha. They were best friends and were of the same age too! Shasha was a little shy but Eashitha

was a little brave. They both had come for a picnic on the countryside. They used share all the secrets that they didn’t share with their parents.

They had a big secret. It was that they had met fairies and were friends with them! “Let’s go and meet the fairies Shasha”, said Eashitha. “Ok!” answered Shasha.

The Fairyland was near to the country side. ”Come on, children, don’t you want to play?” asked Eashitha’s mom. “Yes but we are going…” Eashitha said wondering what to say. “...To the area to play.” Shasha continued pointing a finger where the Fairyland was. ”Ok, but come back quickly,” ordered Shasha’s mother.

When they entered Fairyland, it was so quiet that you could hear drops of water falling down. Just then, a fairy came. “Oh, hey.” said the fairy. “Hey,” they said back. “You have come at the right time, Shasha and Eashitha. Come on!” said the tiny, little fairy.

As they went inside the fairyland, they saw fairies hiding. When they came inside they asked why they have been hiding.

“Do you remember the monster, Minotaur? He has come again!” told the fairy queen. “Oh! Ah! I remember!” said Eashitha. “But you would have got a magical spell or a magical object, right?” asked Shasha. “Yes, we have a magical object. It is a big sword, but…” answered the fairy queen. “What but?” said Eashitha.
“The problem is the sword can only be used by big people like you. Can you help us?” requested the fairy queen.

“Yes of course!” shouted the two friends. “Help! Help!” they heard a sound. “He came, Minotaur came!”
“This is the right time girls. Come on, I will show you where the sword is,” the queen spoke. The queen gave them the sword and they rushed outside.

Shash diverted the attention of Minotaur towards her and Eashitha took the sword and killed the ice breathing monster from the back. They said bye to the fairies and went back to have the picnic.

So this was the biggest secret between those friends.