Loading color scheme

Prologue for Geronimo Stilton’s: The Christmas Toy Factory
About the Author:I am Shivansh. I study in grade 5A and I like to play cricket and badminton.

The winters started arriving in New Mouse city. Poor Geronimo was still worried. He was finding a solution for the cold weather. He was already feeling cold. He didn’t have any blanket or heater. Also he could not go to the shop because it was freezing outside. He got a heater home delivered but it was not sufficient.

It was night and Geronimo still could not sleep due to the cold breezes in the house. He dreamt of meeting Santa and having a party with his friends. Then he slept soundly for few hours. In the midnight, he woke up. At that time the temperature was really freezing. He

thought, “How would I go to my office tomorrow? He thought for a couple of minutes. Just before he slept again, he thought about his dream.

Geronimo was unaware of what would happen tomorrow. The things which would happen to him might be either pleasant or unpleasant to him. He might fulfil his dream in the days yet to come or if it would be a bad day for him, his family would miss him.