Loading color scheme

Buchha Reddy
Advay Vivek, 2A, Madhapur
I likes adventure and story-writing

One day, when I was going to bed, I wanted my father to tell me a story. So my father agreed and said,
“OK, I will tell you a story.”

“Hooray”, I exclaimed. Then, my father told me a story and it was called ‘Buccha Reddy’. It was very dark. Usually all his stories start with ‘It was a

dark and stormy night’. From then on, he used to tell me a story every night on the tales of Buccha Reddy. After the week, Buccha Reddy 2had become my dream role.

Every day, I used to go downstairs to play. So I used to tell my friends the Buccha Reddy tales. The stories fascinated them. After a month or so there was going to be a play. I was invited to participate two days before the main event.

The meeting for the play was going to be at 5 pm and was 10 kilometers away from my house. So I set out at 4 pm and reached at 5 pm. We all decided to do the play on Buchha Reddy-my favorite hero! We discussed and debated the roles each one had to essay. But, all my friends wanted to be Buccha Reddy!

One more character was the villain- Gogolaga . He was Buchha Reddy’s enemy. And one boy wanted to take his role.  I was  chosen as  Buchha Reddy because  my friends thought that I had invented my hero  but actually my father had.

The setting was going to be in a desert with a small town in it. In the play, I defeated Gogalago .I was praised for my performance!