Loading color scheme

A Typical Day for Gulliver
Suhaas Godavarthy - 8B
Saturday, 2-7-1704.

About the Author: Suhas brims with ideas. He is a good leader and a confident speaker.

Dear Diary,

Today, was absolutely bizarre. I have bid farewell to the citizens of Lilliput and set sail yet again in pursuit of home. To my sheer luck, the ocean rapids became strong, so strong that my raft ultimately tipped over. I was once again shipwrecked. Fighting against the monstrous waves, I swam for

my life. Déjà vu it was! All my belongings were lost, except for this blasted diary protruding from my trouser pocket. After some ephemeral, terrorizing hours, the current abruptly changed. I fought against it, but I wouldn’t budge. The rapids have finally trapped me; I was stuck in a maelstrom. A helpless individual like me could do nothing, so I was sucked in. I remember it being frigid and airy, an unusual feeling after succumbing to a whirlpool. My apparent location stunned me. I was in the sky. And I was flying.  The sensation was unforgettable, gliding over fluffy white clouds as free as a bird. The clouds here were tangible, allowing me to experience their magical, pulverulent softness. It was a calm and silent terrain, and I cherished the quiescence after the hustle and bustle at Lilliput. So, here I am, solitarily writing in my diary, sitting on a tranquil cloud. That’s it for today!

Love,
Gulliver