Loading color scheme

The Phone
by- Abhinav.M 6B

I just finished my homework and rushed over to the laptop,after all that's all I can do when no ones home.I watched a few videos, well until I heard a noise.....probably a howl... from the... I just don't know. As I walked down the hall,the sound grew rapidly.I followed it into the the kitchen, before the

noise paused all of a sudden.Everything was a mess in the kitchen, probably my sister is up to all of this… or atleast i think so.... by the way this wasn't the main problem, it was the phone call...the phone was ringing. I went forward to answer the call."UH. hello, who is this?" I said clearing my throat.Someone replied "I need your help (coughing) I'm being murdered. Help me at Block 13, Dark Falls, Seattle." and that's it, the women hung up, and the house she mentioned was...mine!

I sat down in dilemma, I just don't get the picture.The only solution I can think of is to search the whole house, so I went forward to do that.I started with my room, nothing much.On my path to the drawing room, I spotted drops of blood, but hadn't I come this way just now? This gave me goosebumps, but I couldn't leave in suspense now, so I followed the blood drops back into the kitchen,but before I could open the door,a streak of pain ran down my back.. I looked back and saw a knife pierced deep into my body… before I realised I was in a dark place. Is it hell? I should be in hell after the bad chores I did...no it wasn’t hell. I moved and then knocked into something.It took me awhile to realize I was on my bed.

So the next day, I finished my homework and rushed over to the laptop, after all, it's all I can do when no one's home?. I watched a few videos, well until...I heard a noise.

The End