Loading color scheme

The Future Of Education ~ Shreeja Palde

Students packed their bags and teachers prepared lesson plans as the classrooms were cleaned once again. The field of education was yet again ready for the new academic year when, at the stroke of midnight, the world of enlightenment flipped because of the unstoppable pandemic.

Big black and blank screens replaced whiteboards; meeting IDs substituted tiring timetables and plain messages and meaningless emojis instead of chit chatting. Was this it? By the time students recognised the changes, lengthy lessons were completed. An EMT (Education Ministry of Telangana) survey says that about 84% of the schools are planning to continue virtual classes. Universalisation of online learning became an outcome of a global health pandemic.

And nothing will ever remain the same. The so-called “norms “ will surely start a fresh leaf in our lives and simultaneously keep reminding us we aren’t safe and sound. The teachers can never again tattle about the “noisy“ kids and the children will be denied to even prattle without a mask.

The Covid Pandemic has undoubtedly set up a new tomorrow for all of us, but something like friendship and memories ought to remain the same in our hearts. Every field along with the world of schooling will change, but the distance we maintained has surely taught us to stay united.

Author Details - Shreeja Palde

Hello ! I am a student from class IXA who enjoys learning and exploring the depths of different subjects. Coming to academics, science is the most intriguing for me. Reading and cycling are some of my best-loved activities. I am fond of classics like Pride and Prejudice.